When the delicate aroma of Bakhoor spreads all over the house, it undoubtedly creates a positive environment and lights up all of our minds. And instead of using charcoal, many of us have started to use electric burners to get this beautiful scent of bakhoor.
But how to use an electric burner for Bakhoor?
Well, in this article I will walk you through the step by step process of burning Bakhoor using an electric burner. From putting the bakhoor in the best hot plate to getting the perfect smell, you’ll get to know everything.
Let’s burn some Bakhoor!
I have been using an automatic electric burner for more than a year now. And I use it quite regularly to burn different items such as bakhoor, frankincense, sandalwood, etc. So it’s easy, and I believe anyone can do it if they know the correct process.
Why did I say an automatic electric burner? Because electric burners can be usually of two types,
- Automatic Electric Burners
- Non-automatic Electric Burners
Don’t worry; I’ll show you how to use both types of electric burners to burn bakhoors.
What is an Automatic Electric Burner?
Automatic electric burners come up with energy regulators and thermostats. You can increase or decrease the temperature according to you. By turning the dial up or down, you get to control the heat yourself.
Another feature I love most about this automatic electric burner is that it automatically gets turned off according to the thermostat settings. It doesn’t go past the temperature you set.
So, you have nothing to worry about when you turn off the main switch after some time.
Wanna know why I always prefer this kind of electric burner? Because sometimes you do not know how much longer you will need to burn the incense.
When I perform religious rituals at my home, I often have to burn incense for a longer period of time. I require more time to use it.That’s when I burn it slowly.
On the other hand, I had some sudden guests at my home a few months ago. That’s when I had to burn some bakhoors as quickly as I could with a lot of heat.
Oh, and one more thing! Automatic electric burners help to prevent the burner coil from getting damaged. Just put the bakhoor on the hot plate, set the temperature, and control the heat.
It will all be done automatically, saving you from unnecessary hassles.
How to Use Automatic Electric Burner for Bakhoor
Follow the steps below to get the perfect aroma from Bakhoor using an automatic electric burner:
- The first step is to place the bakhoor, incense, or sandalwood onto the plate. Make sure to use a good plate regarding this.
- Then plug in the burner. Now you have to turn the dial to a good heat setting. When the coil is on, it will show that the red light is on.
- My suggestion would be to keep the heat setting at its lowest when you’re using it for the first time. It will help you get a good idea of the heat level.
- If you want to keep the fragrance for longer, then you must burn it slowly. So keep the heat set low. If you want to get a quicker result, then the heat setting should be high. However, you should keep it low since you are new to this.
- Increase the heat slowly.
- Now what? Well, since the burner is controlled by a thermostat, it will make the heat stop and start automatically. Also, when the heat is on, the red light will be turned on.
- It’s all done. The electric burner will keep on heating the bakhoor, and the delightful scent will flow all over the house.