MOTIVATED SELLERS. Welcome to your charming colonial retreat, where timeless elegance meets modern comfort. This 3-bedroom haven is an embodiment of warmth and invitation, nestled within the coveted Stroudsburg Area School district. This home features a brand-new roof, gutter guards, front and back walkway just redone, and the driveway was just resealed. Let’s not forget about the amazing kitchen, hardwood floors, dining room, primary bath with a jetted tub and a nicely appointed primary bedroom. Dining room could be used as a 4th bedroom. Close proximity to shopping, parks, schools and local wineries. Put this home on your list to see. You will not be disappointed.
- NeighborhoodStroud Township
- SubdivisionNo HOA
- Year Built2003
- FencingDeck,Storm Door,Porch
- ExteriorStone,Vinyl Siding
- Parking/GarageBuilt In,Driveway,Off Street
- HeatingForced Air,Oil
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s),Central Air
- DistrictStroudsburg Area
*School data provided by GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. The GreatSchools Rating is based on a variety of school quality indicators, including test scores, college readiness, and equity data. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
- The Goat On Main (2.08 mi)12 reviews
- Th Cinder Bar & Grill (1.63 mi)49 reviews
- Finola’s Irish Pub (2.04 mi)6 reviews