A beautiful primary or vacation home in the Poconos! Are you looking for woods, quiet settings with lots of amenities? You’ve found the right place. This house is cozy and inviting for wonderful days and nights inside or outside. Days spent lounging on the deck, kids playing in the yard or swimming, boating, or fishing in the lake. Evenings snuggled up to the firepit roasting marshmallows, creating smores, and making lasting memories! Also, the community has three pools, a beautiful clubhouse that sits on the lake that holds events, and activities, a library, gaming rooms for cards/board games, and a bistro. You can also rent parts or the whole building for personal events! Make your appointment today to see this charming home in the Poconos!
- NeighborhoodTobyhanna Township
- SubdivisionArrowhead Lakes
- Year Built1970
- FencingInsulation Unknown,Utility Shed,Porch,Deck
- Parking/GarageOff Street
- HeatingBaseboard,Wood Stove,Heat Pump,Forced Air,Fireplace Insert,Electric
- DistrictPocono Mountain
*School data provided by GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. The GreatSchools Rating is based on a variety of school quality indicators, including test scores, college readiness, and equity data. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
- Da's Pub (4.28 mi)75 reviews
- Moyers Country Kitchen (2.17 mi)107 reviews
- Jubilee Restaurant (5.9 mi)595 reviews