Welcome to this exquisite mountain-top home, formerly known as Horne’s Inn and home to 2 former mayors of Mount Pocono, blending history with modern upgrades. Conveniently located near downtown Mount Pocono and the Knob Overlook, this property offers original charm alongside recent enhancements and a modern, upgraded kitchen with granite countertops, new dishwasher, a cooktop hood and range, and stainless steel appliances. Enjoy the solar-heated in-ground pool with a new pool filter and pump. Boasting a very spacious 2-car garage with storage above, a utility shed, a paved U-shaped driveway, and set on 1.67 acres of land, the grounds and gardens are perfect for entertaining and creating cherished memories.
- NeighborhoodMount Pocono Borough
- SubdivisionNo HOA
- Year Built1920
- FencingFenced Yard,Window Screen(s),Utility Shed,Pool - In Ground,Porch,Patio,Insulated Glass
- ExteriorCement Board
- Parking/GarageDetached,Paved Lot,Driveway,Parking Pad,Off Street
- HeatingFireplace Insert,Steam,Solar,Radiant,Oil,Propane
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s),Window Unit(s)
- DistrictPocono Mountain
3D Virtual Tour
*School data provided by GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. The GreatSchools Rating is based on a variety of school quality indicators, including test scores, college readiness, and equity data. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
- The Water’s Edge At Memorytown (1.57 mi)45 reviews
- Mi Casa Restaurant (0.1 mi)265 reviews
- Pho Saigon 3 (0.26 mi)24 reviews