Mount Pocono Borough Stone Ranch! Offering 2+ Bedrooms, 2 Baths & Expansive Garage. Beautiful Cleared Double Lot Tree-Lined For Privacy With Exceptional & Abundant Yard Space For Entertaining & More. Public Water & Sewer, Low Taxes Totaling $3,800/Year & No HOA Fees. 1st Floor Features 2 Bedrooms & Main Bath w/ Hardwood & Tile Flooring, Numerous Picture Windows & Handcrafted Shelving w/ Built-In Lighting Throughout. Living Room Offers Propane Fireplace w/ Custom Media Console & Cabinetry. Eat-In Kitchen w/ Stainless Steel Appliances & Tiled Backsplash Has Access To Backyard & Rear Covered Patio. Finished Basement Has Family Room & Possible Guest Quarters. Unfinished Space Consists Of Laundry Area & 2 Bonus Rooms In Need Of Flooring. 2nd Bath In Garage Needs Work. Estate Sale SOLD AS-IS!
- NeighborhoodMount Pocono Borough
- SubdivisionNo HOA
- Year Built1950
- FencingInsulation Unknown,Utility Shed,Porch,Patio/Deck - Covered,Patio
- Parking/GarageAttached,Paved Lot,Driveway,Off Street
- HeatingBaseboard,Oil,Propane,Hot Water,Fireplace Insert,Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s)
- DistrictPocono Mountain
*School data provided by GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. The GreatSchools Rating is based on a variety of school quality indicators, including test scores, college readiness, and equity data. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
- The Water’s Edge At Memorytown (2.25 mi)45 reviews
- The Frogtown Chophouse (3.29 mi)353 reviews
- Jubilee Restaurant (4.85 mi)595 reviews
- Pub In the Pines (4.86 mi)13 reviews
- Barley Creek Tasting Room & Pub (5.92 mi)8 reviews
- Pocono Brewery (3.27 mi)365 reviews