Beautifully ”Frozen in Time”- LOWER CHERRY VALLEY: Farms, Ponds, Barns, Meadows & Quiet. It is still UN-Ruined. This farmhouse offers some WIDE OPEN rooms- 10 FT. Ceilings- Easy OPTIONS For dividing upper level MBR to 2BRS!- Then it’s a 4 BR. Garage space for 5 CARS!!! Spacious deck- -small stream- country view of woods & barn- covered porch-land across street for future use- STROUDSBURG SCHOOLS- convenient for LEHIGH VALLEY Commuters!!! EASY- QUICK ACCESS to RT. 33. Residents & Sightseers use LCV Road- that’s it!!!
- NeighborhoodHamilton Township
- SubdivisionNo HOA
- StyleColonial,Farm House
- Year Built1902
- FencingDeck,Patio/Deck - Covered,Insulated Glass
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Parking/GarageAttached,See Remarks,Built In
- HeatingBaseboard,Oil,Hot Water
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s),None
- DistrictStroudsburg Area
*School data provided by GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. The GreatSchools Rating is based on a variety of school quality indicators, including test scores, college readiness, and equity data. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
- Old Mill Pub (2.88 mi)5 reviews
- The Slate Pub (2.78 mi)40 reviews
- Sunset Bar & Grill (3.13 mi)6 reviews