The popularity of towel warms is increasing day by day. This is not because people feel like it is a necessity in their life. Towel warmers are considered a luxury. These days social media has spread awareness about these things and when you see something online you need it in your home. As a homeowner, you want to make your home look beautiful and elegant. Everything you touch should be a luxury. Towel warmers are one of those luxuries that people get installed inside their homes.
If you dive deeper into their world you will understand why they are so important to people. Towel warmers give the comfort of letting your towel dry inside your bathroom. You don’t have to run outside and let the towel dry in the sun instead you can just hang it over the towel warmer. It can kill all the bacteria that might be attracted to it because of the moisture in the bathroom. Another important factor of double warmers is that they can reduce energy efficiency and cost.
Factors to consider before installing a towel warmer:
To install a luxury like a double warmer in your bathroom. You need to look at the following factors and consider them before making a purchase. A towel warmer is not going to let your money go down the drain or just give you warm towels. Instead, it is going to make your life much easier.
- Size and style: before buying a towel warmer, you need to consider the size of the bathroom you want to install the warmer. Different websites have different designs for towel warmers. Choose one that is going to complement the decor of your bathroom. The various styles and sizes from wall mounted to freestanding towel warmers. You can choose the right one, depending on the size and layout of the bathroom.
- Type of towel warmer: Before installing a towel warmer, consider the type you want to install in your bathroom. Electric towel warmers plug into an electrical system and are the most common type of towel warmers that are used by people all around the world. Another type of towel warmer is a hydronic towel warmer which has to be connected to a hot water supply. This type of towel warmer requires professional installation.
- Installation and wiring: When it comes to installation and wiring there are specific requirements for different types of towel warmers. Some models require a professional to come to your place and install the warmer while others can be installed by the homeowner himself. Make sure that you check all the electrical requirements and ensure that the wiring in your bathroom can support the towel warmer.
- Heating capacity: The heating capacity of the towel warmer has to be considered. Large towel warmers require a higher heating capacity whereas smaller towel warmers need a smaller heating capacity. Choose the towel warmer that has enough heating capacity to meet your needs.
- Budget: Before purchasing a towel warmer check your bank balance and consider the prices. Prices can vary depending on the size, style, and heating capacity of the towel warmer. Make sure that you choose a warmer that fits your budget.
- Energy saving: Energy-efficient towel warmers are the best to reduce electricity bills. Some models have temperature controls and timers to ensure that the towel warmer is used whenever it is required.
By considering these factors, you can choose whether you want to install a towel warmer in your bathroom or not. Choose the right unit, the one that meets your needs to enhance your bathroom experience.